Saturday, October 3, 2009

Delinquent

So, I've actually already finished three books since starting this blog. Its hard to find time to write about a book after you finish it--usually I want to spend that time reading whatever new book I'm working on.

Throughout this weekend, I'll try to catch up on blogging about the books I've missed so far! In case I don't, these are the books I've read but haven't written about recently: Girl with a Pearl Earring, A Long Way Down, and A History of Tractors in Ukrainian. Currently, I'm reading Saving the World, the book I heard about when Julia Alvarez was speaking so I'm excited to read that!

In other reading related news, my sister, mom and I have decided to start a mother daughter book club. We currently all live in different cities (Chicago, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC) so we're still working out the details of how to communicate about the books we've read, but I'm confident we'll find a way. I think it will be fun way to stay in touch and find out more about each others reading interests. My sister is choosing the first book!

No comments:

Post a Comment